Click image below or here for PDF of flyer (bilingual English-Spanish)
MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- CSFR Updates and News for May 2013 bit.ly/10N8flr 4 days ago
- Tortured for Testimony: Anarchists Get Solitary Confinement for Not Snitching youtu.be/q2GUeE-JRMI 1 month ago
- RT @support_daniel: Daniel McGowan Back In Jail Days After Huffington Post Article greenisthenewred.com/blog/daniel-mc… via @will_potter 1 month ago
- Resistance to Repression of Palestinians with Hatem Abudayyeh bit.ly/10aVqyJ 1 month ago
- The Committee to Stop FBI Repression denounces the lecture held at DePaul University bit.ly/X71HfH 1 month ago
- CSFR Updates and News for May 2013
- Resistance to Repression of Palestinians with Hatem Abudayyeh
- The Committee to Stop FBI Repression denounces the lecture held at DePaul University
- March Updates from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression
- Northwest Activists: Two Free, Pfeiffer Continues Resistance
- Will Obama the Constitutional Lawyer Please Stand Up?
- Aaron Swartz and the Assault on Open Information
- Northwest Grand Jury Resisters Back in Solitary Confinement
- Video Coverage from Holy Land 5 Event on 11/29, MN
- More than 200 attend CT conference to defend civil liberties