Click image below or here for PDF of flyer (bilingual English-Spanish)
MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- ACTION ALERT: Black Community Activist Held Without Bail in Chicago - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ac… 1 week ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/du… 2 months ago
- CSFR supports taking action for Honduras - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ho… 3 months ago
- Call today for Durham defendants - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/du… 3 months ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/si… 3 months ago
- Katie Yow refuses to testify amid activist 'witch hunt'
- DAPL Protesters raided by FBI in Iowa
- Report from August 17 sentencing hearing in Detroit
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture