MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- CSFR supports taking action for Honduras - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ho… 3 days ago
- Call today for Durham defendants - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/du… 1 week ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/si… 2 weeks ago
- #HonorRasmea https://t.co/sezwauHkmq 2 months ago
- Going live soon for final goodbye to #HonorRasmea @justice4rasmea @uspcn fb.com/Committee-to-S… 2 months ago
- Katie Yow refuses to testify amid activist 'witch hunt'
- DAPL Protesters raided by FBI in Iowa
- Report from August 17 sentencing hearing in Detroit
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
The Mn Coalition for Palestinian Rights (MNCPR) condemns the politically-motivated attack on Rasmea Odeh, a Palestinian community leader arrested in her Chicago home on October 22, by agents of the Department of Homeland Security.
The case against Odeh is not about immigration, but an attempt to silence her, to cut short her important community organizing, and to attack the struggle for a free Palestine. This attack is another example of the continuing repression of Palestinians and people who stand in solidarity with them. The attack on Rasmea Odeh, much like the 2010 FBI raids and ongoing grand jury investigation of 23 Midwest anti-war activists, including individuals who organize with our coalition, are a clear signal that the US government is working to intimidate and silence voices of dissent. This attack is another example of the continuing repression of Palestinians and people who stand in solidarity with them.
MNCPR stands with Rasmea Odeh, and against those who would silence and imprison her. We oppose the enforcement of the Israeli occupation of Palestine by Homeland Security, the FBI, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Attorney’s office.
MNCPR stands with Rasmea Odeh, and against those who would silence and imprison her.