MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- Know your rights, never talk to the FBI! If they visit you, tell your community, tell the world, tell a lawyer, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Report on Rasmea's plea hearing - mailchi.mp/40458ffa99ba/r… 2 months ago
- Rasmea took a plea agreement. No jail time. Rasmea and ourselves will continue to fight for justice. #Justice4Rasmea 2 months ago
- Kristian Bailey standing w/ #justice4rasmea brings us Assata's words,"It is our duty to fight for our freedom...." https://t.co/AYUPi60S8l 2 months ago
- Today is a sad day in many ways. We did not find justice today but we must keep looking for justice in the world.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
- Rasmea speaks on International Women's Day
- Lynne Stewart Tribute
- Oppression in the Land of the Free: A Muslim Leader Speaks Out
Community Dinner to Benefit Rasmea Odeh
Thursday, December 12th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar Avenue, Minneapolis
Palestinian community activist Rasmea Odeh was arrested Tuesday, October 22nd, at her Chicago home on politically-motivated immigration charges. The case against her is part of an ongoing campaign against Palestinians and those who work in solidarity with them. Barry Jonas, the same prosecutor pursuing 23 anti-war and international solidarity activists, including nine from Minneapolis, is helping build the case against Rasmea. Her case is also part of a broader effort to target Palestinian, Arab and Muslim communities across the U.S. Join us for a community dinner to talk about Rasmea Odeh’s case, the broader context of political repression, and the ongoing case against the Anti War 23. Organized by the MN Committee to Stop FBI Repression. Twitter tag- #justice4rasmea
Sign the petition to demand the charges against her be dropped at http://www.stopfbi.net/sign-petition-rasmea-odeh.
Share & RSVP facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/231620477013353/
Palestinian community activist Rasmea Odeh was arrested Tuesday, October 22nd, at her Chicago home by agents of the Department of Homeland Security, FBI and ICE. She is charged with immigration fraud. Allegedly, in her application for citizenship, she didn’t mention that she was arrested in Palestine 45 years ago and tried in an Israeli military court that does not recognize the rights of Palestinians to due process. Now the U.S. government is carrying out enforcement of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and Rasmea faces being stripped of U.S. citizenship, a prison term of ten years and probably, after prison, deportation. The charges against her are a political attack on her as an individual, and on Palestinian, Arab and Muslim communities across the U.S. as a whole. The charges against her are part of an ongoing campaign against Palestinians and those who work in solidarity with them. Barry Jonas, the same prosecutor pursuing 23 anti-war and international solidarity activists, including nine from Minneapolis, is helping build the case against Rasmea. Rasmea is the associate director of the Arab American Action Network (AAAN), one of the oldest institutions in Chicago’s Arab community. She leads a women’s committee with 600 Arab and Muslim women and she is also a leader in the immigrant rights movement in Chicago. Join us November 13 for a national day of action to support for Rasmea on her court date, demanding the charges against her be dropped.