MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- Know your rights, never talk to the FBI! If they visit you, tell your community, tell the world, tell a lawyer, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Report on Rasmea's plea hearing - mailchi.mp/40458ffa99ba/r… 2 months ago
- Rasmea took a plea agreement. No jail time. Rasmea and ourselves will continue to fight for justice. #Justice4Rasmea 2 months ago
- Kristian Bailey standing w/ #justice4rasmea brings us Assata's words,"It is our duty to fight for our freedom...." https://t.co/AYUPi60S8l 2 months ago
- Today is a sad day in many ways. We did not find justice today but we must keep looking for justice in the world.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
- Rasmea speaks on International Women's Day
- Lynne Stewart Tribute
- Oppression in the Land of the Free: A Muslim Leader Speaks Out
Author Archives: mncsfr
Minneapolis: Rasmea Speaks! Livestream event with Palestinian American Activist Friday, February 13th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar, Minneapolis
Minneapolis: Rasmea Speaks! Livestream event with Palestinian American Activist Friday, February 13th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar, Minneapolis Rasmea Odeh will address supporters and respond to questions via livestream. Following her remarks, local activists will address how folks in Minneapolis … Continue reading
Defend Rasmea Odeh Drop the Charges Now! Minneapolis protest Tuesday, November 4 4:30 p.m. Minneapolis Federal Building 4th Street S & 4th Avenue S, Downtown Mpls Also sign the online petition demanding the US government drop the charges against Rasmea. … Continue reading
FREE PALESTINE! Drop the Charges Against Rasmea Odeh! PROTEST Thursday, Oct. 2 at 4:30pm Minneapolis Federal Building 4th St & 4th Ave Join us for a protest to demand freedom for Palestine and to demand that the federal government drops … Continue reading
Free Palestine! Justice for Rasmea Odeh! Friday, August 1, 2014 from 4:30 to 5:30 at Snelling and Summit Avenues in St. Paul, MN Join with us at WAMM’s weekly Palestine vigil to demand an end to the siege of Gaza, … Continue reading
Houseparty for Rasmea Odeh! Saturday, May 31st from 7-9 pm at the home of Sarah Martin, 622 8th Ave. S.E. Mpls 55414 RSVP on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/1450530898518705/ Flyer PDF On June 10th Chicago community leader Rasmea Odeh’s trial is scheduled to … Continue reading
Community Dinner to Benefit Rasmea Odeh Thursday, December 12th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar Avenue, Minneapolis Palestinian community activist Rasmea Odeh was arrested Tuesday, October 22nd, at her Chicago home on politically-motivated immigration charges. The case against her is part … Continue reading
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAc) condemns the politically-motivated arrest and indictment of Rasmea Yousef Odeh, Associate Director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network (AAAN), on an immigration-related charge. The sixty-five year old was arrested at her home … Continue reading