MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Katie Yow refuses to testify amid activist 'witch hunt'
- DAPL Protesters raided by FBI in Iowa
- Report from August 17 sentencing hearing in Detroit
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
- Rasmea speaks on International Women's Day
Category Archives: Activities
Change in Location – Please Read — Obama’s Speech Location Has Changed. Obama: Stop the Attacks on the Anti-War Movement! Saturday, October 23rd U of M Field House on U of M East Bank, 1800 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN … Continue reading
U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar is on the Judiciary Committee. She is a lawyer and a former prosecutor. She knows stomping on free speech is wrong. She should be fighting to change whatever laws these federal goon sqads think they are … Continue reading
Halloween party & fundraiser for the anti-war & international solidarity activists under attack by the FBI. Flyer PDF Friday, October 29 6-10 pm Midtown YWCA — Lake Street & 21st Ave, Minneapolis Help support peace activists suffering FBI intimidation! Suggested … Continue reading
On Monday, October 18th, a Special Session will be held at the Minnesota State Capitol. Representative Karen Clark and Senator Linda Berglin will be introducing resolutions in the House and Senate to support local anti-war and labor activists and to speak out against the recent FBI … Continue reading