MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- ACTION ALERT: Black Community Activist Held Without Bail in Chicago - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ac… 10 months ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/du… 1 year ago
- CSFR supports taking action for Honduras - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ho… 1 year ago
- Call today for Durham defendants - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/du… 1 year ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/si… 1 year ago
- Katie Yow refuses to testify amid activist 'witch hunt'
- DAPL Protesters raided by FBI in Iowa
- Report from August 17 sentencing hearing in Detroit
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
- Rasmea speaks on International Women's Day
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Minneapolis: Rasmea Speaks! Livestream event with Palestinian American Activist Friday, February 13th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar, Minneapolis
Minneapolis: Rasmea Speaks! Livestream event with Palestinian American Activist Friday, February 13th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar, Minneapolis Rasmea Odeh will address supporters and respond to questions via livestream. Following her remarks, local activists will address how folks in Minneapolis … Continue reading
Defend Rasmea Odeh Drop the Charges Now! Minneapolis protest Tuesday, November 4 4:30 p.m. Minneapolis Federal Building 4th Street S & 4th Avenue S, Downtown Mpls Also sign the online petition demanding the US government drop the charges against Rasmea. … Continue reading
FREE PALESTINE! Drop the Charges Against Rasmea Odeh! PROTEST Thursday, Oct. 2 at 4:30pm Minneapolis Federal Building 4th St & 4th Ave Join us for a protest to demand freedom for Palestine and to demand that the federal government drops … Continue reading
Free Palestine! Justice for Rasmea Odeh! Friday, August 1, 2014 from 4:30 to 5:30 at Snelling and Summit Avenues in St. Paul, MN Join with us at WAMM’s weekly Palestine vigil to demand an end to the siege of Gaza, … Continue reading
Houseparty for Rasmea Odeh! Saturday, May 31st from 7-9 pm at the home of Sarah Martin, 622 8th Ave. S.E. Mpls 55414 RSVP on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/events/1450530898518705/ Flyer PDF On June 10th Chicago community leader Rasmea Odeh’s trial is scheduled to … Continue reading
Community Dinner to Benefit Rasmea Odeh Thursday, December 12th @ 6pm @ 4200 Cedar Avenue, Minneapolis Palestinian community activist Rasmea Odeh was arrested Tuesday, October 22nd, at her Chicago home on politically-motivated immigration charges. The case against her is part … Continue reading
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAc) condemns the politically-motivated arrest and indictment of Rasmea Yousef Odeh, Associate Director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network (AAAN), on an immigration-related charge. The sixty-five year old was arrested at her home … Continue reading