MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- Know your rights, never talk to the FBI! If they visit you, tell your community, tell the world, tell a lawyer, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Report on Rasmea's plea hearing - mailchi.mp/40458ffa99ba/r… 2 months ago
- Rasmea took a plea agreement. No jail time. Rasmea and ourselves will continue to fight for justice. #Justice4Rasmea 2 months ago
- Kristian Bailey standing w/ #justice4rasmea brings us Assata's words,"It is our duty to fight for our freedom...." https://t.co/AYUPi60S8l 2 months ago
- Today is a sad day in many ways. We did not find justice today but we must keep looking for justice in the world.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
- Rasmea speaks on International Women's Day
- Lynne Stewart Tribute
- Oppression in the Land of the Free: A Muslim Leader Speaks Out
Tag Archives: Rasmea Odeh
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAc) condemns the politically-motivated arrest and indictment of Rasmea Yousef Odeh, Associate Director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network (AAAN), on an immigration-related charge. The sixty-five year old was arrested at her home … Continue reading
Students for a Democratic Society at the University of Minnesota condemns the charges brought against Palestinian community leader Rasmea Odeh of Chicago. Her October 22nd arrest by agents of the Department of Homeland Security can be seen as nothing less … Continue reading
PDF of flyer – 11/13/2013 Protest for Rasmea in Minneapolis Rally to Drop the Charges Against Rasmea Odeh Wednesday, November 13th @ 4:30 pm @ the Federal Building, 4th Ave & 4th St, Minneapolis Palestinian community activist Rasmea Odeh was arrested … Continue reading
Women Against Military Madness (WAMM) challenges the surprising arrest of Rasmea Odeh, a leader in Chicago’s Palestinian community. She was arrested on October 22 by agents of the Department of Homeland Security for alleged immigration fraud. This 65-year-old woman has dedicated … Continue reading