MN CSFR Email ListSubscribe to our email list to hear about upcoming events and activities in Minnesota!. You'll get 3-6 email updates a month.
Emergency Response to Resubpoenas
In case activists get re-subpoenaed or indicted by the Grand Jury:
Be ready for EMERGENCY ACTION: 4:30 pm, Federal Building, 4th St & 4th Ave, Downtown Mpls.
Text “follow mnstopfbi” to 40404 to get updates by text messages
You may also check stopfbi.net or call 612-837-5364 (WAMM) or 612-379-3585 (CSFR)
Make a Donation
- #HonorRasmea https://t.co/sezwauHkmq 2 months ago
- Going live soon for final goodbye to #HonorRasmea @justice4rasmea @uspcn fb.com/Committee-to-S… 2 months ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/dr… 2 months ago
- Update from the Committee to Stop FBI Repression - mailchi.mp/stopfbi.net/ra… 3 months ago
- Know your rights, never talk to the FBI! If they visit you, tell your community, tell the world, tell a lawyer, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- Katie Yow refuses to testify amid activist 'witch hunt'
- DAPL Protesters raided by FBI in Iowa
- Report from August 17 sentencing hearing in Detroit
- Human Rights Group Criticizes FBI for Arrests of Russians
- Hundreds to Join Rasmea at her Plea Hearing April 25th
- Solidarity with the Jacksonville Five!
- I will continue my struggle
- Rasmea Odeh accepts a plea agreement with no prison time
- Rasmea retrial set for May 30th; Support the defense now!
- In response to the Chicago Tribune: Rasmea Odeh is a survivor of sexual torture
Tag Archives: solidarity
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAc) condemns the politically-motivated arrest and indictment of Rasmea Yousef Odeh, Associate Director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network (AAAN), on an immigration-related charge. The sixty-five year old was arrested at her home … Continue reading